I've always been drawn to the whimsical beauty of butterflies. Their colourful vibrancy, their majestic wings and I find them mesmerising in flight. I have an impressive collection of various shaped and sized butterfly brooches that I use to dress up anything from a tank top, simple LBD, plain clutch or classic jacket. Nothing like an unexpectedly sparkly butterfly brooch on the pocket of a navy blazer to make it that little bit more fun.
My love for what I call Beautiful Bug jewellery started when I saw that picture of Taylor Tomasi Hill wearing that crazy beautiful Lanvin Cuff (that's her in the collage below). Its been on my radar for a while but now I've found a way to create my perfectly beautiful bug cuff. Until its finished and I can share the photos, here are some of my favourite Beautiful Bugs around.
1. Vernissage Imperial Moth Bracelet $3450
2. Etsy Dragonfly Ring $20
3. Asos Butterfly Earrings $10
4. Etsy Rose Gold Bee Ring $25
5. Borgioni 18k Gold Earrings
6. Sonia Rykiel Ladybug Brooch $280 now $84
7. Lanvin Butterfly Brooch
8. Kenneth Jay Lane Bee Brooch $75
10. Etsy Honeycomb Earrings $28
11. Etsy Honey Knuckles Ring $92
12. Jessica Cushman Bangles $170
13. Ruby Eyed Dragonfly Pendant $150